« go back

A couple of years ago, I accidentally consumed and enjoyed Chalav Akum. I was taught that Chalav Akum can cause Timtum Halev, and I want to do Teshuva. Can the Rov give me a Tikkun for this?


Tzedaka in the equivalent of the meals eaten on 41 days should be given.

This Tzedaka does not have to be given at once and can be given over time.



ראה שולחן מנחם ח”ג ע’ קל ואילך ובהערות שם, ושם בשוגג וליתר שאת והידור. וראה תניא אגה”ת ספ”ב ובמשנת חסידים מסכת תשובה פרק י.




Add Comment

Your Email address will not be published