Which parts of doing laundry is a woman allowed/not allowed to do on Rosh Chodesh?
- Spraying stain remover onto clothes – Permitted.
- Putting clothes in laundry machine – Permitted.
- Turning on the laundry machine – Should be done by someone else (a man, child, or – lehavdil – a non-Jew).
- Putting in/turning on the dryer – Both permitted. (Hanging wet clothing is not.)
- Folding/sorting clean laundry – Permitted.
P.S.: See more on this topic here:
Halacha2go.com #213: Melachah on Rosh Chodesh